Thursday 23 June 2011

Announcing shy person's guide to building a business

Firstly - I'm shy. There are many reasons, which I don't wish to share. There are moments when I don't wish to speak to people and I sometimes feel nervous when I'm doing stuff.

How then have I been described as an inventive leader, created several businesses, generated over £1m income for my business in 6 years and helped countless others to success?

I'm going to be sharing some tips and techniques with you that I beleive could help you tap into a wonderful quality that you have - shyness!

Yes, it's totally to your advantage and if you are willing to subscribe to my newsletter, over the next 3 months I will show you how you can build a business that will play on your strengths. Yes your strengths, wonderful you!









1 comment:

  1. Thanks to all those who joined on launch day. Facebook page now running. https://www.facebook.com/pages/Shy-personss-guide-to-building-a-business/219774701395843

    ReplyDelete